Join the TACP-A
Types of Membership
- Honorary Member: Reserved for those who have made an extraordinary contribution to the TACP community.
- Any member of the TACP-A can nominate an individual for this honor and the board of directors will ensure the appropriate voting actions occur.
- Lifetime Member: Restricted to active duty/retired/separated military personnel who are or were qualified as a (275, 1C4 or ALO) in the USAF or ANG.
- Lifetime Members may vote and may be elected to serve as an officer or on the association board.
- $100 / Lifetime
- Lifetime Associate Member: Any reputable military or civilian person, not eligible for regular membership, may become an associate member with approval by the association board of directors or by vote of the general membership.
- Associates are non-voting members and may not hold office.
- $50 / Lifetime
- Register Without Payment: For those who want to register online but not pay online. Please mail payment to PO Box 9544, Hurlburt Field, FL 32544. E-mail us if you want to stop by the office and pay in person.
- Use for either Lifetime Membership or Lifetime Associate Membership
- Click here for registration only (no online payment)